Thursday, June 25, 2009

I NEED U GUYS damn it

who can tell me what to do.
any1..
tell me how to handle my life..
tell me how to manage my feelings..
(it jz aint going away)
tell me how to be constantly rational..
tell me how to concentrate on which i shld hv focused on..
tell me wat i reli want..
tell me doin medic is right or wrong..
tell me how to forget the past..
(and how the hell i could forget my past?)
tell me how to judge a person..
tell me how to judge him..
tell me how the hell to forget him!
tell me who the hell i can refer to!
tell me u guys are with me all the while..
i cant..
i cant bear it anymore..
i cant hide my feelings..
i cant let go..
i cant handle it all by myself..
i cant stand alone..
i cant help it..
i cant thk..
i cant concentrate..
tell me wat to do..
someone??
anyone??
HELP ME.
i hv no idea how long i can stand with all dis shits in my life
我不知道原来做人降难。
screw biochemistry and anatomy tests.