Tuesday, December 1, 2009

67 days to UNIs.
Times flies man..
Couldnt even reli appreciate the current moment and now we're towards the end of Year 1.
Too much feelings being jumbled up together I can't explain in words.
Can't be denied a medical student's life is reli 犯贱
(It's a fact indeed.)
ahem..
TOP 9 REASONS WHY I WANNA BECOME A DOCTOR:
1.I hate to sleep.
2.I failed in maths.
3.I like to stay in school forever.
4.Nobody can read my handwriting.
5.I wanna have permanent black eyes.(so not!)
6.I've enjoyed my life enough I think.(SWT BIG TIME..)
7.I can't live WITHOUT tension.(hell no..)
8.I wanna pay for my sins.(WTF)
9.** I don't wanna get married BEFORE 30.(妈的..)
-------->resource: frm a random forward text msg.
Gta admit being a medical student is truely a miserable kinda fact.
NEVERTHELESS...
we stil have lives here la..XD (like so proud nia)
hope we'll get paid for our sacrifices.
At the end of our 5th year;at the beginning of our own REAL LIFE. xD
BUCK UP BATCH 24 MMMC.XOXO
love u all.
I MISS MY FAMILY SO MUCH.
mommy~~~~ T^T

No comments: