Thursday, December 17, 2009

ERN:TRIP CANCELLED

And wtf i SLEPT OVER the test...TwT
Test was at 7.50am LH and brilliant me studied til 4am the nite before.
And only managed to fall aslp ard 5am..
I was dreaming halfway and sorta noticed IN MY DREAM
''yee..why am i slpin so long time ar..''
Thn ni wake up look at the clock it was 8.32am
=.=''
Leng zai this time.
Aiks at least I stil went for dissection class at 9am k!xD
(AS IF no1 needs to go)
KENA BIRD SHIT IN FRT OF CBS. TwT
(careful ppl not to stand in front of cbs == the area outta the shelter)
haihz wat a day.
Ehhhh at least i nvr missed a class today okayyyy.
Sumore stayed in class during break to revise for PBL..
(stupid pbl)
But afterall it was VENKAT so studied in a lepak mood. hehe
thanks to sheri n vidya for revising w me=]
Ahh now we know the use of the double-size-big-black-board
in frt of the class x]
why the hell facial nerve goes out and turns bk into the ear la?ish
PBL was okay today.
i kena the 1st LO!
hak sei.
Was clarifying some doubts w christ during sum1 else's presentation
and he answered my ques instead of listenin to the person in frt.
I was like
'whoa he was listening to me xD'
Thn after the presentation,outside of the conference room,in frt of his room
he asked me why nvr attend the and i said ''I oversleptttt''
XD tot he would marah or wtv but thn he asked me to do better in the 3rd test
blablabla
lazy to type d.
K lar.
Wna nap ~~~~~
OH YA!
basically the whole story has got nth to do w the topic
lazy wna thk for the topic lar.
study auditory tube and external acoustic meatus til chi sin jor.
ern:I'm not goin ad!happy?
Im sure u are=]
U know wat i mean.
muacks
nitez.
*lights off.
oops.
stil daytime la auntie xD
ciaoz

No comments: