Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10th March 2009

And it suckkkkkkks..... Got 1A 1B+ 2B for STPM..
basically dun reli know how do i reli feel for it..at 1st thought i would hv failed my chemistry or could just get a C????duno la..sumore math paper oni did like half of the paper..reli didnt expect mysf to get B for both papers..XD ---->happy larrrr......

however i kinda failed my mom.
#$%^&* dad is in Ho Chi Minh now playin golf w his fellow frens,leavin mom here gettin so stressed cz of me n my bro(spm results cumin out this thurs@@).
she msged dad said SHE WAS DISAPPOINTED!god..wat does she expect so much frm me la????!!!!!

sumore alr know that i dun reli giv a damn bout f6..aiksss
she said i sorta condemn da gods dats y i got this type of results....==''
---i said no whn she asked me to pray to kuan yin b4 goin to sch..but i was like,refused to pray cz prayin lz minute(lin shi bao fo jiao) wil kinda make thgs worst..cz we dun worship thm constantly ma..thn sdnly like wan me to pray..?u get wat i mean?????

CGPA 3.33..aww cant get into IMU..FREAKIN UPSET MAN..cried like 3,4 times???so now plannin to flee over to india manipal...~gawd knows my future..
**yan teng got 4 flat!!!!lols im reli proud of her la..criesT^T gan dong neh..

one thg i reli wna write down was dat my ngong gui cousin brother from ipoh..called me.....and comforted me whey...lolx love him alot la....XD

wth im reli not used to bloggin in eng lar..crap..

i wan GAP JACKET!!!!!!

btw..i wna thank my mom here....she loves me like no1 else..

I LOVE MY MOM W MY LIFEEEE~~~~~~~MUAXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ta..==

sook ee hv faith in you~jia you!
frens....love y'all!!!!muaxxx
hope v stil keep in touch regardless of distance lar..~
miss u guys..

No comments: