Saturday, March 7, 2009

MY IMMORTAL

thrs jz too much dat time cannot erase.
cause ur presence still lingers here.

was on da way bk frm ipoh.


"My Immortal"



I'm so tired of being here



Suppressed by all my childish fears



And if you have to leave



I wish that you would just leave



'Cause your presence still lingers here



And it won't leave me alone



These wounds won't seem to heal



This pain is just too real



There's just too much that time cannot erase



[Chorus:]When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears



When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears



And I held your hand through all of these years



But you still have



All of me



You used to captivate me



By your resonating light



Now I'm bound by the life you left behind



Your face it haunts



My once pleasant dreams



Your voice it chased away



All the sanity in me



These wounds won't seem to heal



This pain is just too real



There's just too much that time cannot erase



[Chorus]



I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone



But though you're still with me



I've been alone all along












i wont give up.im stil tryin..for all these months.for my life.



FOREVER.
p/s: sry la ppl din mean to write such sad thgs oso~but wil bcum freakin emo whn night comes.and i blog at nite@@
btw..GOD BLESS STPM STUDENTSSSSSSSS!

No comments: